Anyone wanting to join Viper please contact me via Skype @ChoccyBar
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Looking for Moderators.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
★Ryan
Admin
avatar

Location Location : UK, England
Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Looking for Moderators.   December 1st 2012, 3:09 am

Once the Clan is up and running, I will be looking for Moderators for the site. The moderators will need to have the skills to be able to tell wether a thread is in the wrong place, or if a thread needs sticking or locking.

Mods will not be able to give out name changes unless I say so and activate it for them.

In the meantime, if you would like to apply, feel free to post an application.

Applications will have to include a lot of content about yourself and what you can do, and also why we should choose you over another candidate.

Any unserious or poor applications will be deleted or asked for improvement, good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://viper.forumotion.biz
★Ryan
Admin
avatar

Location Location : UK, England
Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 1st 2012, 6:31 am

Reserve.

You may post your Applications.

_________________
bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://viper.forumotion.biz
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 20
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 1st 2012, 10:52 pm

Well, for me there is not much to say, since you know me very well. I am really active on the site and I'm here everyday (there are exceptions of course). I think I'm pretty good in judging wether a thread should be locked/stickied. So.. yeah.
Btw I don't really mind if someone else gets the job. Just saying.
Sorry if it's a little short

~Tim

_________________
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
avatar

Location Location : UK, England
Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 1st 2012, 11:10 pm

Tim wrote:
Well, for me there is not much to say, since you know me very well. I am really active on the site and I'm here everyday (there are exceptions of course). I think I'm pretty good in judging wether a thread should be locked/stickied. So.. yeah.
Btw I don't really mind if someone else gets the job. Just saying.
Sorry if it's a little short

~Tim

I've had a think, and I would be happy to make you a Moderator.

Your in.

_________________
bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://viper.forumotion.biz
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Moderator   December 5th 2012, 3:38 pm

Hello Ryan,
I hope I am presenting this in a good manner and a polite way.

I think I would be good for a Moderator because I have knowledge in locking and makeing stickys. I am fairly active on the forum,checking from time-to-time,but I won't be as active as I normally am because i because I am on vacation.But it is not like there is much to keep track of yet because of the lack of members,and the members we have seem to not make any trouble.
This forum has lots of potentail,and I find that I enjoy it here more than I do the actual Mario Kart Wii Forums,Because of the great layout and the nice members. But I still have lots of ideas to improve this site and make it more enjoyable.

If I get chosen I could easily expand and make this site grow.I have lots of connections from lots of different sites,such as YouTube ( I was on the MKW community on YouTube Before I was on the forums ),The MKW forums!and much more.

Being chosen would mean I good amount to me and I would be very proud.
Thanks

~Intense
Back to top Go down
«Nιzzα♪»

avatar

Location Location : Great Britain
Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : MKWII and NSMBU

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 6th 2012, 2:58 am

hey ryan i think i could be a moderator, i like to post and make threads i would be great.
maybe only us 4 will be then others can be normal members
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
avatar

Location Location : UK, England
Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 6th 2012, 6:24 pm

I've had a read through both of your applications. The one I am considering most is from Silent (Intense) because it had more content and tells me more about how he would be able to help the site and it's progression.

Nizza, if you could elaborate on your current application that would be great, because at the moment all that is telling me is that you are active on the site, which the members do anyway, so if you could include more in your post that would be great.

I won't be recruiting any moderator right NOW, I'll wait for a bit and see what happens, but at the moment I'm definitely heading more towards Silents application.

_________________
bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://viper.forumotion.biz
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 7th 2012, 5:05 am

Ryan wrote:
I've had a read through both of your applications. The one I am considering most is from Silent (Intense) because it had more content and tells me more about how he would be able to help the site and it's progression.

Nizza, if you could elaborate on your current application that would be great, because at the moment all that is telling me is that you are active on the site, which the members do anyway, so if you could include more in your post that would be great.

I won't be recruiting any moderator right NOW, I'll wait for a bit and see what happens, but at the moment I'm definitely heading more towards Silents application.
Okay,I understand. But let me know as soon as possiable if I get chosen. I am very eager and hopefully you can think about it more.

I don't really agree with Nizza also. He really needs to describe more,and I don't think that every single member should be a Mod.
Thanks,and please consider my application.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 20
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 7th 2012, 5:23 am

Silent wrote:
Ryan wrote:
I've had a read through both of your applications. The one I am considering most is from Silent (Intense) because it had more content and tells me more about how he would be able to help the site and it's progression.

Nizza, if you could elaborate on your current application that would be great, because at the moment all that is telling me is that you are active on the site, which the members do anyway, so if you could include more in your post that would be great.

I won't be recruiting any moderator right NOW, I'll wait for a bit and see what happens, but at the moment I'm definitely heading more towards Silents application.
Okay,I understand. But let me know as soon as possiable if I get chosen. I am very eager and hopefully you can think about it more.

I don't really agree with Nizza also. He really needs to describe more,and I don't think that every single member should be a Mod.
Thanks,and please consider my application.

Nizza meant that just us 4 would be Mods, and everyone else just a member, but with the other things I agree. Good luck on your trial Silent! Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 7th 2012, 5:28 am

Tim wrote:
Silent wrote:
Ryan wrote:
I've had a read through both of your applications. The one I am considering most is from Silent (Intense) because it had more content and tells me more about how he would be able to help the site and it's progression.

Nizza, if you could elaborate on your current application that would be great, because at the moment all that is telling me is that you are active on the site, which the members do anyway, so if you could include more in your post that would be great.

I won't be recruiting any moderator right NOW, I'll wait for a bit and see what happens, but at the moment I'm definitely heading more towards Silents application.
Okay,I understand. But let me know as soon as possiable if I get chosen. I am very eager and hopefully you can think about it more.

I don't really agree with Nizza also. He really needs to describe more,and I don't think that every single member should be a Mod.
Thanks,and please consider my application.

Nizza meant that just us 4 would be Mods, and everyone else just a member, but with the other things I agree. Good luck on your trial Silent! Wink

I know that is what he meant. But I don't really agree with that because for right now we only have 4 members!
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
avatar

Location Location : UK, England
Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 7th 2012, 5:55 am

Just to be clear, I won't be picking just anyone to be a mod, a mod should be a person that comes on the site frequently and knows what to do if their is an issue or if somthing needs changing. I won't just be picking us 4 for mods, that's not right. I need people who can do the job and doesn't hesitate.

Mods don't have to be on the site loads, it's just that when you are on, you can fix issues or mistakes that may have occurred whole you were offline.

Moderating can be layed back, you don't have to be too intense with the whole matter. Just lay back.

_________________
bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://viper.forumotion.biz
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 9th 2012, 2:52 pm

★Ryan wrote:
Just to be clear, I won't be picking just anyone to be a mod, a mod should be a person that comes on the site frequently and knows what to do if their is an issue or if somthing needs changing. I won't just be picking us 4 for mods, that's not right. I need people who can do the job and doesn't hesitate.

Mods don't have to be on the site loads, it's just that when you are on, you can fix issues or mistakes that may have occurred whole you were offline.

Moderating can be layed back, you don't have to be too intense with the whole matter. Just lay back.

I think I would be the Mod that you are looking for. This is the only site that I check on and I enjoy it more than most other sites. I may not be EXTREMLY active but I would check as often as I could,that shows how dedicated I am. I see that this site has lots of potential and I want to try to improve it and makeing it better. I will be very determined to make this a better place and getting members,I will not stop until I think this site is at its peak potionil. I trust you Ryan,and hopefully you trust me too. I certantilly would not hesitate enforcing the rules and would jump right on it because we want this site to look good since it is starting out.
Hopefully you think about it and give me a chance,If you don't think this application is good enough,I don't know what you are looking for.
Thanks,Intense.
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
avatar

Location Location : UK, England
Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 10th 2012, 6:25 am

~Intense* wrote:
★Ryan wrote:
Just to be clear, I won't be picking just anyone to be a mod, a mod should be a person that comes on the site frequently and knows what to do if their is an issue or if somthing needs changing. I won't just be picking us 4 for mods, that's not right. I need people who can do the job and doesn't hesitate.

Mods don't have to be on the site loads, it's just that when you are on, you can fix issues or mistakes that may have occurred whole you were offline.

Moderating can be layed back, you don't have to be too intense with the whole matter. Just lay back.

I think I would be the Mod that you are looking for. This is the only site that I check on and I enjoy it more than most other sites. I may not be EXTREMLY active but I would check as often as I could,that shows how dedicated I am. I see that this site has lots of potential and I want to try to improve it and makeing it better. I will be very determined to make this a better place and getting members,I will not stop until I think this site is at its peak potionil. I trust you Ryan,and hopefully you trust me too. I certantilly would not hesitate enforcing the rules and would jump right on it because we want this site to look good since it is starting out.
Hopefully you think about it and give me a chance,If you don't think this application is good enough,I don't know what you are looking for.
Thanks,Intense.

I'm liking your attitude Intense. I'm definitely considering you for the place. When more members arrive we can start getting the community up and running and get racing. Try an get members to come, that would be good. I don't care how many we get, even 40, I don't care, I want this to become a large Mario Kart Based community where people can simply have fun and race together.

Thanks again.

_________________
bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://viper.forumotion.biz
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 20
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 10th 2012, 5:19 pm

~Intense* wrote:
★Ryan wrote:
Just to be clear, I won't be picking just anyone to be a mod, a mod should be a person that comes on the site frequently and knows what to do if their is an issue or if somthing needs changing. I won't just be picking us 4 for mods, that's not right. I need people who can do the job and doesn't hesitate.

Mods don't have to be on the site loads, it's just that when you are on, you can fix issues or mistakes that may have occurred whole you were offline.

Moderating can be layed back, you don't have to be too intense with the whole matter. Just lay back.

I think I would be the Mod that you are looking for. This is the only site that I check on and I enjoy it more than most other sites. I may not be EXTREMLY active but I would check as often as I could,that shows how dedicated I am. I see that this site has lots of potential and I want to try to improve it and makeing it better. I will be very determined to make this a better place and getting members,I will not stop until I think this site is at its peak potionil. I trust you Ryan,and hopefully you trust me too. I certantilly would not hesitate enforcing the rules and would jump right on it because we want this site to look good since it is starting out.
Hopefully you think about it and give me a chance,If you don't think this application is good enough,I don't know what you are looking for.
Thanks,Intense.

You have to admit, that's one good application

_________________
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   December 12th 2012, 3:01 pm

★Ryan wrote:
~Intense* wrote:
★Ryan wrote:
Just to be clear, I won't be picking just anyone to be a mod, a mod should be a person that comes on the site frequently and knows what to do if their is an issue or if somthing needs changing. I won't just be picking us 4 for mods, that's not right. I need people who can do the job and doesn't hesitate.

Mods don't have to be on the site loads, it's just that when you are on, you can fix issues or mistakes that may have occurred whole you were offline.

Moderating can be layed back, you don't have to be too intense with the whole matter. Just lay back.

I think I would be the Mod that you are looking for. This is the only site that I check on and I enjoy it more than most other sites. I may not be EXTREMLY active but I would check as often as I could,that shows how dedicated I am. I see that this site has lots of potential and I want to try to improve it and makeing it better. I will be very determined to make this a better place and getting members,I will not stop until I think this site is at its peak potionil. I trust you Ryan,and hopefully you trust me too. I certantilly would not hesitate enforcing the rules and would jump right on it because we want this site to look good since it is starting out.
Hopefully you think about it and give me a chance,If you don't think this application is good enough,I don't know what you are looking for.
Thanks,Intense.

I'm liking your attitude Intense. I'm definitely considering you for the place. When more members arrive we can start getting the community up and running and get racing. Try an get members to come, that would be good. I don't care how many we get, even 40, I don't care, I want this to become a large Mario Kart Based community where people can simply have fun and race together.

Thanks again.

Thank you,that is exactly what I am thinking of doing. I have more connections than you would think of from several other sites. I was also thinking of the same type of thing,about makeing this a community and not a clan. We can still have wars but we should not keep track of the war record and do them just for fun. Overall we should just have fun racing with eachother. Because if you think about it this site does not look like a clan site,it looks like a fun community that likes to hang out.
I currently am having some Internet problems,since I am on vacation but I think they will be fixed soon. And even while this is going on I am pretty active and nothing is changeing on this forums.
The reason I am not starting to ask my friends right now is because i don't think that they would like to join a random community that I am only a member of. If they found out that I have a high position in this forum they would be more interested in joining because I am a Co-Leader. Hopefully you understand,but it is just like you with your friends,practically everyone on this site knows you.

This is my third time posting something for me to be a mod,that shows how much I have a desire for it. Hopefully I get chosen,and my thoughts get tooken in.
Thank you Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Looking for Moderators.   

Back to top Go down
 
Looking for Moderators.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viper - A Mario Kart Wii Clan :: Assistance Zone :: Announcements and Support-
Jump to: