Anyone wanting to join Viper please contact me via Skype @ChoccyBar
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Favourite Mario Series/Games

Go down 

Whats Your Favourite Mario Series/Games?
Super Mario Galaxy
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Super Mario Bros.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Super Smash Bros.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
New Super Mario Bros.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Super Mario Sunshine
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Mario Kart
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Super Mario 64
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Super Mario World
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Mario Party
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Mario Sport Games
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
 

AuthorMessage
«Nιzzα♪»

avatar

Location Location : Great Britain
Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : MKWII and NSMBU

PostSubject: Favourite Mario Series/Games   December 7th 2012, 4:30 am

your favourite mario series out of these...
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Mario Series/Games   December 7th 2012, 5:21 am

What kind of question is that? Have you seen that this is a Mario Kart Wii forum? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 20
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Mario Series/Games   December 7th 2012, 5:26 am

We meant anything but Mario Kart Wii. That was the point! Otherwise we didn't need to ask of course Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Mario Series/Games   December 7th 2012, 5:33 am

Tim wrote:
We meant anything but Mario Kart Wii. That was the point! Otherwise we didn't need to ask of course Razz

We? I am still choosing the Mario Kart series,because MKW came from that series tongue
Back to top Go down
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 20
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Mario Series/Games   December 7th 2012, 5:47 am

Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
We meant anything but Mario Kart Wii. That was the point! Otherwise we didn't need to ask of course Razz

We? I am still choosing the Mario Kart series,because MKW came from that series tongue

I meant me and Nizza. We discuss a lot together. Mario kart is DS, 64, 7 etc. It's your choise though, thanks for voting!

_________________
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Mario Series/Games   December 9th 2012, 2:33 pm

ταιl wrote:
Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
We meant anything but Mario Kart Wii. That was the point! Otherwise we didn't need to ask of course Razz

We? I am still choosing the Mario Kart series,because MKW came from that series tongue

I meant me and Nizza. We discuss a lot together. Mario kart is DS, 64, 7 etc. It's your choise though, thanks for voting!

Oh,I understand. We need to get to know each other better,maybe we will become besties Razz
Back to top Go down
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 20
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Mario Series/Games   December 9th 2012, 9:48 pm

~Intense* wrote:
ταιl wrote:
Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
We meant anything but Mario Kart Wii. That was the point! Otherwise we didn't need to ask of course Razz

We? I am still choosing the Mario Kart series,because MKW came from that series tongue

I meant me and Nizza. We discuss a lot together. Mario kart is DS, 64, 7 etc. It's your choise though, thanks for voting!

Oh,I understand. We need to get to know each other better,maybe we will become besties Razz

Yes, indeed. Very Happy ? That's why I asked if uou have Skype.
Too bad you live in the US though.
It will be easier by Christmas

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favourite Mario Series/Games   

Back to top Go down
 
Favourite Mario Series/Games
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» ML Punisher series 6
» Favourite Candy?
» Whats your favourite dessert?
» TMNT NECA series with wrong head, rare?
» Forgotten game (series) that you'd like to see revived

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viper - A Mario Kart Wii Clan :: Lounge :: General Polls-
Jump to: