Anyone wanting to join Viper please contact me via Skype @ChoccyBar
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Intense's Chat Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Intense's Chat Room   December 1st 2012, 10:02 pm

This is my Chat Room for my Good Friends in Viper. Feel free to post anything you want and just to hang out Razz



Right now I will be a little Inactive because I am going to be going on a Vaction.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
avatar

Location Location : UK, England
Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 1st 2012, 11:37 pm

Yo hey, how you doing?

_________________
bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://viper.forumotion.biz
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 2nd 2012, 5:25 am

Hey guys, I was just thinking. How about we order (or Ryan makes) userbars?

_________________
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 3rd 2012, 3:21 pm

Ryan wrote:
Yo hey, how you doing?

Perfectly Fine my fellow Friend. I am loveing my Vaction and will be more active on here than I though Laughing

As for the Vaction,So far I am haveing a good time. It is pretty hot here,were I am on vaction. And there is lots of cool little Critters. I have been looking for Gecko's and have spotted a few. Of course I am "Silent" so I can sneak up on them lol!

Anyway,see you around. Sadly it seems you are on when I am not. We need to arrange a time were all the members meet. We could do it on the Forum Chat.

Tim wrote:
Hey guys, I was just thinking. How about we order (or Ryan makes) userbars?

Maybe,But seeing that we only have a few members so far,we should wait a little bit.



[This post by: Silent ~ Has been edited by: Ryan ~ Reason: Double Posting]
Back to top Go down
«Nιzzα♪»

avatar

Location Location : Great Britain
Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 18
Job/hobbies : MKWII and NSMBU

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 4th 2012, 1:46 am

Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
Hey guys, I was just thinking. How about we order (or Ryan makes) userbars?

Maybe,But seeing that we only have a few members so far,we should wait a little bit.

i agree
Back to top Go down
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 4th 2012, 2:35 am

That seems a good idea, I was maybe thinking ahead a bit to much. Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 4th 2012, 8:06 am

Tim wrote:
That seems a good idea, I was maybe thinking ahead a bit to much. Smile

Its Okay,It is a good idea. But Viper is still in the Process of starting. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
«Nιzzα♪»

avatar

Location Location : Great Britain
Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 18
Job/hobbies : MKWII and NSMBU

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 6th 2012, 4:45 am

how r we gonna recruit members without a thread on the forums?
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 6th 2012, 4:01 pm

Nizza wrote:
how r we gonna recruit members without a thread on the forums?
If I get chosen for a Mod I am some great ideas to get some more members,I have lots of connections. Hopefully Ryan checks more often and will reply to my application.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 6th 2012, 4:49 pm

You'll be chosen a mod. I am one now, and if I am a mod, everyone can be (almost). Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 7th 2012, 5:17 am

Tim wrote:
You'll be chosen a mod. I am one now, and if I am a mod, everyone can be (almost). Very Happy
Thank you,Hopefully I get chosen. Ryan said he very much likes my application,but he needs to think about it.

Don't think less of yourself,you are a pretty good Mod.

Thanks for thinking so,hopefully what you said becomes true! May The odds ever be in my favor Wink
Back to top Go down
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 7th 2012, 5:25 am

Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
You'll be chosen a mod. I am one now, and if I am a mod, everyone can be (almost). Very Happy
Thank you,Hopefully I get chosen. Ryan said he very much likes my application,but he needs to think about it.

Don't think less of yourself,you are a pretty good Mod.

Thanks for thinking so,hopefully what you said becomes true! May The odds ever be in my favor Wink

I didn't do anything as a Mod yet, because none of us did something wrong. But yeah..., you'll make it Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 7th 2012, 5:30 am

Tim wrote:
Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
You'll be chosen a mod. I am one now, and if I am a mod, everyone can be (almost). Very Happy
Thank you,Hopefully I get chosen. Ryan said he very much likes my application,but he needs to think about it.

Don't think less of yourself,you are a pretty good Mod.

Thanks for thinking so,hopefully what you said becomes true! May The odds ever be in my favor Wink

I didn't do anything as a Mod yet, because none of us did something wrong. But yeah..., you'll make it Wink
Yeah,the few people we have on this site are all very nice.
I will put my trust in you that I will make it Wink
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 7th 2012, 5:46 am

Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
You'll be chosen a mod. I am one now, and if I am a mod, everyone can be (almost). Very Happy
Thank you,Hopefully I get chosen. Ryan said he very much likes my application,but he needs to think about it.

Don't think less of yourself,you are a pretty good Mod.

Thanks for thinking so,hopefully what you said becomes true! May The odds ever be in my favor Wink

I didn't do anything as a Mod yet, because none of us did something wrong. But yeah..., you'll make it Wink
Yeah,the few people we have on this site are all very nice.
I will put my trust in you that I will make it Wink
Thanks.

Now it's a quote in a quote in a quote in a quote. Btw, do you have Skype Silent?

_________________
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 9th 2012, 2:29 pm

ταιl wrote:
Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
You'll be chosen a mod. I am one now, and if I am a mod, everyone can be (almost). Very Happy
Thank you,Hopefully I get chosen. Ryan said he very much likes my application,but he needs to think about it.

Don't think less of yourself,you are a pretty good Mod.

Thanks for thinking so,hopefully what you said becomes true! May The odds ever be in my favor Wink

I didn't do anything as a Mod yet, because none of us did something wrong. But yeah..., you'll make it Wink
Yeah,the few people we have on this site are all very nice.
I will put my trust in you that I will make it Wink
Thanks.

Now it's a quote in a quote in a quote in a quote. Btw, do you have Skype Silent?
Yes,I do. You can call me Intense,that is what I go by. So what is your Skype?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 9th 2012, 9:47 pm

Let me remove all the quotes first Razz
It's tim.driebergen, send me a request and tell something in the description so I notice you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 12th 2012, 3:06 pm

ταιl wrote:
Let me remove all the quotes first Razz
It's tim.driebergen, send me a request and tell something in the description so I notice you.
Okay,we are the quoteing masters Razz
My Internet is back up and running. When I tried Adding you on Skype it did not Come up. Try adding me,Mine is: intense.adventure

Hope it works.
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
avatar

Location Location : UK, England
Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 15th 2012, 7:28 pm

Congrats Intense. I've made you a top contributor. Your posts are really helpful and you tend to put a lot of content in them. Congrats, keep it up. You are a credit to us all, and a proud member of this community.

_________________
bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://viper.forumotion.biz
Tim
Moderator
avatar

Location Location : The Netherlands
Posts : 167
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 15th 2012, 7:38 pm

★Ryan wrote:
Congrats Intense. I've made you a top contributor. Your posts are really helpful and you tend to put a lot of content in them. Congrats, keep it up. You are a credit to us all, and a proud member of this community.

Did you see all the TT tips he gave me? Cool

_________________
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
avatar

Location Location : UK, England
Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 15th 2012, 9:10 pm

Tim wrote:
★Ryan wrote:
Congrats Intense. I've made you a top contributor. Your posts are really helpful and you tend to put a lot of content in them. Congrats, keep it up. You are a credit to us all, and a proud member of this community.

Did you see all the TT tips he gave me? Cool

Yes. That's one of the reasons.

_________________
bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep bounce Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://viper.forumotion.biz
◆Intense♪

avatar

Location Location : United States Of America
Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 19
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   December 16th 2012, 5:10 am

★Ryan wrote:
Congrats Intense. I've made you a top contributor. Your posts are really helpful and you tend to put a lot of content in them. Congrats, keep it up. You are a credit to us all, and a proud member of this community.

Thanks you Ryan. This means a Lot to me,And I will not let you down. I will still continue to strive to do my best and help out members. I am Honored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   

Back to top Go down
 
Intense's Chat Room
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viper - A Mario Kart Wii Clan :: Mario Kart Wii :: Viper Clan Chat-
Jump to: